Sunday, February 03, 2013

Weekend Woof #27: Black, Ginger, Muscle, Thai

The weather has greatly cooperated this week, as I've been out and about snapping photos of attractive dudes. As always, big thanks to the guys who appear in the photos.


I always joke with this handsome man down at the UN Plaza farmers' market about how his stand is my favorite nut vending operation at the market. Of course, it's also the only nut stand there, something he points out with a smile.



Before I went in to the Opera Plaza's screening room number one to catch the excellent and charming new Hong Sang-soo film from South Korea starring Isabelle Huppert, "In Another Country", the young staffers at the concession stand tried to interest me in a bag of popcorn. The young dude's ginger facial fuzz was not fully captured by my camera, but you get enough sense of his ginger looks.


Remember the shirtless muscle jogger from Weekend Woof #24? He was back on Market Street strutting around without his shirt on. I think he had just finished a jog.



This young man is visiting from Thailand. He saw me locking up my bike and asked for directions to the Market Street Bike Shop. He wanted to rent a bike for the month he's here. That's quite a head of hair he has!

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: