Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nudists & I: March 1st Court Hearings at Hall of Justice

The blog set up and operated by my friends Todd Swindell and Tate Swindell, to rally support on my behalf over the misdemeanor charge brought by the San Francisco District Attorney, has a new location. You can find We Like Mike here.

On Friday, March 1 at 1:30 pm, my attorney Derek St. Pierre and I will be appearing in Department 17 at the Hall of Justice, 850 Bryant Street. Friends are welcome to show up and support me.

Also on the same date, at the same time and in the same building, the four nudists who were arrested for getting naked on the steps of City Hall earlier this month, are to be arraigned. It is not known which Department will handle their arraignment. More info about that case is here.

No comments: