Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Woof #18:
Pleasing to My Queer Eye

Another week of snapping photos of good-looking dudes around San Francisco. Gay or straight, they all appeal to my queer eye and happily pose for me. Thanks much, fellas!


My gay neighbor Manesh models professionally and was so relaxed about smiling for this ongoing photographic series. Been meaning to grab pictures of him for some time now and glad I ran into him at our local taqueria.



At that same taqueria in the Mission is where I caught up with the adorable Tyler, a funny ham who once appeared on a reality show and struck a happy and serious pose for me. He's the general manager at the West of Pecos restaurant owned by his equally straight brother Dylan, who appeared in Weekend Woof #17.




One of the many pleasures of hanging out in Jane Warner Plaza is meeting all the handsome straight guys visiting the Castro with their girlfriends. These two men were visiting last weekend from Spain, and the one with the camera asked me to use my rudimentary Spanish to say hello for his camera. Just like I'm posting his image my blog, he's sharing some footage of me on his blog back at home.

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: