Sunday, October 07, 2012

Weekend Woof #11:
Walking the Polkstrasse

The pleasure of hanging out on Polk Street lately has a lot to with enjoying the vibrancy of the neighborhood.

Walking the Polkstrasse this week, it was refreshing run into my friend Patrick. He was strutting his stuff and joined me for a chat and a bit of cawfee. Patrick posed with his glasses then removed them for one shot we were can see his eyes. 





This next handsome fella is my pal and medical marijuana delivery boy Travis. He lost his job earlier this year when Obama's Justice Department forced the Market Street cannabis coop to cease operations. Call him if you need baked goods.




Lastly, I have no idea what this construction worker's name is but he caught my eye walking on Lower Polk a few days ago.


Previous batches of woofy men are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here .

No comments: