Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Woof #26:
Young Dudes, Smooth & Furry

It's been a good week for snapping photos of attractive dudes as I've gone about my daily routine. Many thanks to all the guys who've smiled for my camera and just being themselves, while I've taken shots of them. Here's my latest batch of woofy pix.


Every January, I have to renew my enrollment in the AIDS Drug Assistance Program to I can continue to receive my cocktail of medicines. This is Adam who works at the AIDS service agency where I had an appointment after court this week. My social worker was running late, so I entertained Adam in his office with a few bad jokes, which he was kind enough to laugh at.


This young smooth-chested man is Andy, who is one of the workers at my local bicycle shop Box Dog Bikes, is seen frequently riding on our street testing out the bikes he repairs. How do I know Andy is smooth-chested? When his shop started a blog, he posted a photo of himself drunk and dancing at a club, without a shirt and I saw just what a smoothie he is.


Two weeks ago, this youthful furry-faced boy was hawking organic veggies and fruit at the UN Plaza farmers' market and I overheard him talking about being a proud redneck with liberal opinions. I saw him today and was further inclined to like him noticing his t-shirt, which reads "Stop bitching and start a revolution". If you look closely at the top photo, his neck is rather reddish from the sun!

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.



1 comment:

Mark Ilvonen said...

HAPPY BIURTHDAY, DEAR MICHAEL!!!