Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekend Woof #21:
Dudes of Color

I hope everyone is warm and cozy on this chilly and gray day in San Francisco. It's time for my latest batch of photos showcasing attractive men, albeit a smaller number of images than usual but I think the extra cuteness of these two dudes shines bright and more than compensates for fewer photos.



Say "Hola" to Cesar who is the nurse in the office of one of my doctors. When not catching up with him during a medical appointment, I usually run into Cesar down at the Embarcadero YMCA. These pictures were snapped after he had just worked out.




This handsome fella is William, who works at the Mission and 16th Street BART station. Last week, I saw a wallet near the (working) public telephone inside the station and turned it in to William. If that's your wallet, pick up at the BART information booth and tell William I send my regards.

As always, thanks to the men for striking handsome poses for my camera.

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: