Saturday, December 01, 2012

Weekend Woof #19:
'I've Got Your Back'

As you've heard, I am facing legal troubles, and one positive development that happened this week was that friends, family members and acquaintances have expressed their support for me. Many have said, "I've got your back" and that means a lot to me. I am totally grateful for such support.

Hearing that phrase repeatedly reminded me I have a few photos of attractive men, featuring their backs and super-sexy calf muscles. What can I say? I adore the male body - the faces, the chests, the top and bottom parts.

Here are recent pix of guys on the streets of San Francisco, captured on my camera.





Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: