Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekend Woof #23:
Smiling Sexy Fellas

The latest batch of attractive fellas catching my queer eye features dudes all smiling and putting out the charm for my camera. All photos were taken after the Christmas holiday, and like the guys in the images, I think we're all glad the holiday is behind us and we're moving toward the new year.


This is my friend Robert, who I literally bumped into while looking at a painting in the fabulous William Paley collection at the De Young Museum. Being culture vultures, we had nothing but praise for the collection and also both liked the exhibit celebrating the career of Rudolf Nureyev.



Say "Ola" to Joao, one of the waiters at the We Be Sushi restaurant on Valencia at 16th Street. He's originally from Brazil and speaks with the most adorable Portuguese accent, that perfectly matches his sweet friendliness.




Given how cute this cub is, I couldn't understand why no one stopped to say hello to him, even if he was soliciting donations. His name is Jonas, he's new to San Francisco and trying to get established in the city. I wished him the best of luck putting down solid roots.

As always, many thanks to the guys for striking poses and giving me the smiles!

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

2 comments:

Cliff O'Neill said...

Hey, Michael! Hope you're doing well! Tell Robert I said hey! Think of him often.

Hugs,

Cliff

Unknown said...

will do, cliff. we see each other frequently on the streets and it was so cool to catch up with him at the museum!