Saturday, December 22, 2012

Weekend Woof #22:
Boys, Boys and Boys!

As you see, the look and layout of my blog is evolving. Tried previewing some potential changes and accidentially changed the layout. I'm taking it as a sign to revamp things and hope you'll bear with me as I try out a few changes.

Here are the latest cute guys to either pose for or pass before my camera, and please my queer eye. Thanks, fellas. Happy holidays to them and to you!

This young man is a student at the acupuncture drop-in clinic I visited earlier the week. He's very skillful with the needles and finding the right points to hit, bringing forward deep stress reduction.

Introduce yourself Xavier, an adorable sexy young chub who's the assistant manager at a nearby Walgreen's store. Come the new year, Xavier says he'll be shaving off all his hair and that I should stop by again to get a photo of him with his bald look.




I may have to visit Four Barrell Coffee on Valencia Street more often for a fix of java, and a dose of Owen in his crisp-and-tight leather apron with thick straps pressing against his shoulders.



By any measure, the weather in San Francisco on Tuesday morning was downright cold, but that didn't stop these two young slabs of compact beef from strutting up Market Street in tank tops. As far as I could see, neither one of them had goose-bump skin from the chill and wind.

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: