Saturday, December 08, 2012

Weekend Woof #20:
STR8 & Butch Queer & Dashing Daddy

What a crazy week I've had! Very thankful for all the pals and family standing strong with me as the legal hassle plays out. Much gratitude to all the attractive dudes - of all persuasions and identities - pleasing to my queer eye and for striking poses and smiles for my camera.



This dashing Daddy is my friend Ron, who frequently can be found during daylight hours at Cafe Flore writing in is journal or reading a book. A great conversationalist and raconteur, among his many gentlemanly talents. He's also the author of a memoir, "Once Removed", and you'll find more details about it here.


Did I really say, "My, what big hard earrings you have, young man!" before grabbing this photo of the new straight boy barista at Dolores Park Cafe? Oh, yeah.



Yesterday was my appointment at Castro Mission Health Center for my regular blood draw and Jarven, this youthful straight phlebotomist-in-training, had the privileges of draining my vein. He filled nine vials of my blood for lab work, when he wasn't cracking up at my bad jokes. Dig the plastic blood-sucking bats hanging over the doorway, speaking of silliness.


And who was training Jarven, but this fab and fine butch queer Jesse. We've known each other so long, I remember when he was a she and my t-cells were in the basement before starting a cocktail.


What a gorgeous couple. I made them laugh when I said something about dating myself talking about being so old I still read newspapers published on recycled tree.

"And why shouldn't I date myself? I'm a nice guy!" [Rimshot and groans followed. ]

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: