Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekend Woof #24:
Sexy Smiles and Muscle Runner

There was no Weekend Woof last weekend because I was starting to feel ill with the flu, so here is the first batch of woofy dudes for the new year.

I got to the new Korean restaurant at Dolores and 18th Street too late for lunch the other day, and this young and friendly waiter invited me back for dinner two-hours later. The food is supposed to be simply fabulous and I'm looking forward to trying their soup.

Say hello to my good friend Todd, my country queer brother visiting from Sebastapol this weekend. This is his serious look for my camera.

While this is the smiling Todd posing for this series, after we had a great vegan lunch at Ananda Fuare in the Civic Center area.


This grinning sushi chef is Lee from the Warakubune sushi boat restaurant on Church Street, who serves incredibly fresh and affordable raw fish from behind the counter of passing boats in the miniature canal. I snapped the photo during one of the rare times he leaves his station.


The weather in San Francisco today is the warmest its been all week, and this jogging muscle hunk found the temperature perfect for running without a shirt or hat.


Here he from the backside sporting a tattoo between his upper shoulder blade. From the front, I thought he had the shaved head look I admire.

As always, big thanks to the guys for striking poses and smiles for this series, and for dudes without shirts!

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here


No comments: