Saturday, October 08, 2016

Join My Campaign Launch on 10/11 at BART's Mission Plaza!


Early voting in San Francisco begins on Tuesday, October 11 and I'm starting my street outreach on the same day. I'll be at BART's western 16th Street Plaza, near the Wells Fargo bank, at the top of the up escalator.

Look for my enormous sign and rainbow flag.

To better fulfill my DIY Democracy commitment, I'll have voter registration cards for anyone who want to register or update their voting status, along with information cards about voting rights for formerly incarcerated persons now out of prison.

Stop by and say hello from 4 pm to 6 pm this Tuesday and get one of my campaign cards, see the public health improvements I've delivered in the past two months, maybe join me for a selfie photo or two.

Vote for zealous Petrelis!

No comments: