Friday, September 02, 2016

Did Sean Penn & I Eat at the Same Valencia Street Joint Tonite?

The dude brought no attention to himself. He and a pal waited to place an order at the Frjtz Belgian eatery on Valencia Street, sat down, ate and left. 

All transpired over twenty-minutes leading up to 7 pm tonight.

Didn't seem as though anyone acknowledged a man who sure looked like actor Sean Penn.

Sitting outside, I waved hello as he got into parked car and he shot me a smile and a wave of his hand. I shot a few seconds of footage and slowed the speed for the video. I'm still not absolutely sure it was Penn. What say you?

Sean Penn on Valencia Street on 9/2/2016? from MPetrelis on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you didn't ask for a protein shake for desert??

Stephen R. Stapleton, Sacramento, CA said...

Did the guy break your camera?

No? Then it wasn't Penn.