Monday, April 25, 2016

Mayor Lee Questioned About Cops Killing Civilians

After using public comment at today's Ethics Commission meeting to demand they move on my outstanding complaint against Mayor Ed Lee, regarding SF Chronicle columnist Willie Brown failing to disclose his affiliation as required by law on a disclosure form after meeting in the mayor's office, I ran into the mayor exiting City Hall.

I grabbed my video camera and asked Lee about the San Francisco Police Department officers killing civilians and when he was going to hold a public meeting about cop accountability.

No surprise to report the mayor ignored my questions, just as he's paid no attention to reforming the cops or holding them to account and calling for police who kill to be charged by the corrupt district attorney, George Gascon.

Watch this video:

No comments: