Sunday, November 03, 2013

Weekend Woof #57: Castro Cuties

So many handsome men and boys on the streets of San Francisco, so little time to photograph them. I've got a new batch of images, some snapped at the joint HIV councils' meeting I attended on Monday and others from hanging out in the Castro this week. As always, many thanks to the handsome guys for gracing my camera lens.




Say hello to three of the handsome homos who were at the HIV meeting. The first fella is Brian, in the middle is Aja and the last image is of Richard.





I don't know the names of these three fine dudes, but I can tell you that the blonde boy above was visiting from Warsaw, Poland, and Halloween night was his first time visiting the Castro. He told me my rainbow burka outfit was something that would capture much attention on the streets of his hometown. I'm sure!

No comments: