Friday, May 02, 2014

Topic of HRC's Griffin's 1-on-1 Meeting With Veep Joe Biden? 

This note was sent this morning to Chad Griffin at the Human Rights Campaign and copied to a few of his colleagues. Once I hear back from HRC, I'll share their reply.

I see from the visitor logs at the White House site that you had a one-on-one meeting in January with Veep Joe Biden. Since there's nothing at the HRC site about this meeting, I'm writing to you for info. I'd like to know what you discussed with him and if there was a direct benefit from the chat for ordinary LGBT people. Gimme a shout today with a response, please. Thanks. 

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/visitor-records 

NAMELAST Griffin 
NAMEFIRST Chad 
NAMEMID H 

APPT_START_DATE 1/13/14 12:00 
APPT_END_DATE 1/13/14 23:59 

Total_People 1 
visitee_namelast President 
visitee_namefirst Vice 
MEETING_LOC WH 
MEETING_ROOM VPs Office 

No comments: