Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend Woof  #95: Young Igor Flexes & Poses

It's been way too long since I posted a collection of all-male pics, and just this week my straight friend Eddie asked why I hadn't updated this series in a while. When even a straight dude likes this photographic series, I have to keep him and other fans happy. Here are a batch of boys seen around town lately.



This is young muscle dude Igor who works at a Civic Center fitness center. He gave me a tour of the facility and did a few poses and flexes for me.




On top is my friend Andrew showing off his bicep and large tattoo, and the bottom photo is of a young reporter who saw me inside a public restroom and had to tell me he followed my campaign for supervisor.




Oh, this built weightlifter in blue sure made the long wait for my Muni bus at Haight and Market a wait I didn't mind enduring one bit. And how have the last two months been for you in terms of seeing male eye candy on the street, pleasing to you?

No comments: