Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekend Woof #82: Castro Men & Boys

My week of eying attractive men and boys in and around the Castro gayborhood has been a fine one, as you can judge in these photos. It's great to have the area return to normal after all the hype and hoopla of SF Pride has disappeared, not to mention all the drunk and rude folks putting out negative vibes.

Many thanks to all the sexy dudes for gracing the lens of my trusty little camera.



The fine fuzzy faces fellas were out in full force on Friday afternoon, when plenty of sun was shining down and the wind was mild.

I wish this image better showed the great snake tattoo on this shave-headed hunk's left arm, because it was a beautiful sight to behold.


This guy stopped me and my friend Richard as we strolled up Castro Street, asking about parking rules. I've never learned to drive a car and had no answers for this hunk, but Richard did and they chatted, I snapped away.

Let's end this weekend's batch of photo with this handsome guy in his dark pink OBEY tee shirt.

And how was your week for cruising attractive men and boys?

No comments: