Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weekend Woof #88: Smoothies and Furries

This week's edition is a combination of attractive dudes seen around the Castro gayborhood and handsome furry faced fellas striking poses with our for our #ILikeMikeSF campaign. Many thanks to all the guys for gracing the lens of my camera.



The hot weather on Saturday in Jane Warner Plaza had some smooth men showing off well-developed muscles in the sunshine.


I don't know the name of the dude with the super bushy, wide beard on the bike but the smiling fella in the baseball cap is our former neighbor Russell. He let me rub my fingertips on his facial fur and I can report it was thick and bristled at my touch.


The handsome furry man on the bench is Matthew who works at the Opera Plaza Cinema and he supports our alternative candidacy, and follows us on Twitter. On the bottom is my friend Damien from the Immune Enhancement Project, left, and his date Jonathan.

And how was your week for male-gazing?

No comments: