Thursday, August 25, 2016

Vote for My Best Official BART Campaign Photo

No registration required to cast a ballot and helping me to settle on the most fabulous official photo in my BART District 9 race.

Here are two of the best images snapped by my friend and longtime LGBT photo-documentarian Rick Gerharter. We staged the photo shoot at the 24th Street BART plaza in the Mission this afternoon.


I'm partial toward this picture with white iron spikes lining the entrance and pedestrians behind me and good placement for the BART sign.


If the blue tent weren't distracting to this image, it would get my vote. The green tie signals my status as a registered Green Party voter. Goes well with the purple text of my button.

Which photo do you choose as my official campaign photo? This poll closes on Friday, August 26 at midnight. Cast your ballot now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#1--looks like you are getting serious--a Barney Frnj makeover!