Sunday, October 01, 2006





Foley Scandal Closes House Page Alumni Assn Web Site


Matthew Loraditch, a former congressional page who told ABC News today that he other pages were warned five years ago about Mark Foley, has closed the House Page Alumni Association web site.

I Googled him and found this link:

Summer 2005 - House Page Alumni AssociationI applied for the summer session II to Mark Foley ( R - Palm Beach , FL ) . Hope I get in . ... 1.6 © 2006 IPS , Inc . Licensed to : Matthew Loraditch , USHPAA.
www.pagealumni.us/boards/index.php?showtopic=610 - 101k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages


But when I went to that site, this message was posted:

Welcome!

Because of the current situation. I am shutting down the board until I can provide a proper statement about my part in what has been going on. I appreciate your patience.

If you are the board administrator, you can log in below and begin setting up your new board.


This Foley sex scandal gets crazier by the minute.

No comments: