Monday, August 01, 2016

Vote for Petrelis for BART District 9 Director In November


Last month, I pulled papers to get on the November ballot as a candidate for the BART board of directors for District 9, which includes the station nearest to us at 16th and Mission Streets.

You may recall in 2014 I successfully lobbied BART, the Department of Public Works and the Department of Public Health to clean the plazas at that station of trash and pigeon poop with regular steam cleanings, and to install bird-proofing wires to address unsanitary conditions for all users of these public spaces.

I'm pleased to announce the San Francisco Department of Elections has qualified me for the ballot and I'm listed on the department's page for such qualified candidates.

More info on my BART and public transit concerns related to my candidacy coming soon!

No comments: