Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend Woof #43: Sexy Bald Dudes & Friends

There sure are lots of sexy bald dudes catching my queer eye lately on the streets of San Francisco. As we get closer to Pride on June 30, I expect to see more such men visiting from out of town and hope to catch lots of them with camera.

Those chubby fellas with thick dark beards and shiny heads sure know how to put out the 411 on adorable and hunky.


My handsome friend Larry, whom I know from our NYC days, outside the Yerba Buena Screening Room last weekend. We both showed up to see Ulrich Siedl's new film from Austria, "Paradise: Love", but due to a gas leak in the area the screening was cancelled. It's been rescheduled for Saturday, June 29 at 5 pm.


This is Misha who last weekend was taping signs on Market Street urging folks on the day the Supreme Court renders its Prop 8 gay marriage decision, to gather that evening at 6:30 pm at Harvey Milk Plaza.


A political acquaintance, Richard, flashing his beautiful smile and the peace sign for me. We expect to run into each other again at the Trans March on Friday, June 28 at Dolores Park.

My "miracle worker" dental hygienist Jack. He's not only pleasing on the eyes, he is also a true sweetie-pie with a great sense of humor and giggle. Looking forward to seeing him and his adorable partner Ernie at the Dore Alley Fair on the last Sunday in July.


Say hello to my hunky and handsome buddy Kenny. He came over on a hot day to help solve my latest computer problems, and since he was sweating so much I asked him to cool off by removing his tee shirt then pose for me.

Big thanks to all these dudes for sharing themselves with my camera!

No comments: