Friday, June 14, 2013

Thank YOU For Support + Friendship During Legal Hassle



I'd like to thank all my friends, family members and supporters here at home in San Francisco and around the world who stood by me in my hour of need. Over the eight months of the legal hassle with an elected official, too many fabulous and beautiful people to name helped me in so many ways keep my sense of humor, my stress level manageable and reminded me of my decades of activism and accomplishments.

There is one man I need to single out for love and praise, and that is my incredible husbear and lifemate extraordinaire - Mike! The Goddess has truly blessed me with Mike's love and companionship for almost two decades now, and he still makes me laugh and smile every day.

Speaking of Goddesses, as I rode my bike down to court yesterday under a golden San Francisco sun I performed "Howdy Neighbor", that great number sung by Judy Garland in the classic M-G-M musical "Summer Stock". Yes, while peddling down Market Street and then Folsom Street, I sang the song and waved to friends and strangers alike on the sidewalks or riding their bikes.

What better way to prepare for the conclusion of the legal hassle, than to bask in the talent of Judy _and_ carrying your love and support in my heart and head. Thank you.

No comments: