Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Woof #8:
SF Men Inside Buildings

None of these photos were taken out on the streets of San Francisco, unlike previous installments in this series. Best to keep a variety of locations and men on display, IMHO. Previous batches of woofy men are here, here, here, here, here, here and here.


Let me introduce you to Tom, who's a member of the Castro Benefits District board of directors. The photos were snapped inside the community meeting room above the Bank of America at Castro and 18th Streets, this past Thursday night. Not sure which seat he retains on the CBD.



This deputy sheriff searched the bags belonging to Bill Wilson and myself on Tuesday afternoon, when we entered City Hall. I didn't catch his name, even though it's on the badge on his shirt. He asked if the images would wind up on Facebook, and I said no, they'd be here on this blog and told him how to spell my name, in case he wants to see what I did with his photos.



Say hello to Jessie, who was working at the Best Buy store on Harrison Street this week. I'm considering buying a video camcorder and he was patiently explaining why a Sony model was the best for my needs, and would be easy to use. Thank goodness for young electronic sales guys who keep the tech jargon to a minimum.

No comments: