Thursday, November 27, 2014

Mike+Mike & Grand-Niece Malina Wish You Happy T-Day

It's a beautifully sunny late November day in San Francisco, as Mike and I enjoy our quiet time at home together this Thanksgiving Day.

We have much to be thankful for on this holiday, including each other and being in good health, fine spirits and knowing we are loved by friends and family near and far.

Speaking of loved ones far from us, here are two photos of my grand-niece Malina all bundled up in girly pink winter clothes enjoying the snow that fell this week in New Jersey.

We wish you all a safe and healthy Thanksgiving holiday.



Since I'm not back East in the chill and looking at snow, I can say I'm glad there is enough snow on the ground for my niece Alexis and her husband Kevin to build a snowman for their beautiful daughter Malina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the rest of the holiday!