Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pix From My (Almost) 50th Birthday Party!

It's been nearly a week since lots of friends came to my party and showered with love, friendship, and the sweat of Gino, the simply adorable-enough-to-eat erotic dancer, and I'm finally getting some pix posted. Thanks Tate for organizing the party, and a big hug of gratitude to all who turned out to help me celebrate.

Here are the images:


The ever-lovely Pam Blankenheim, in a stunning red poncho.


I can't recall this handsome man's name.


From the left, Clinton Fein, Richard Carrazza and Jeff.


This fine man's name is Todd.


Getting some love from Josh.


Handsome bear-about-town John Silverman.


A grinning Nadia, my social justice activist pal, who should launch a blog.


My lesbian girlfriend, Emily Nahmanson, formerly of ACT UP/NYC.


Gino, the erotic dancer, on the left, with his handsome hubby.


Wearing the stunning green dress, Missy and her vamp gal pal.


On the right, my pal Danny Nicoletta smiling for the camera.


Little Sistar giving me a great hug.


My buddy Gino performing his erotic dance.


Longtime friend Edna Victoria.


Marc Salomon, a friend from the Green Party, smiling.


Joe, a member of the pot dispensary, enjoying himself.


Mike MacIntee on the left, and two of his buddies.


On the left, my Sunshine pal Joe Lynn, and my partner Mike Merrigan on the right.


Here is my chiropractor Topher and his gal pal.


This is my friend Vern.




My neighbor Russell, leaning into the photo w/photograher Rick Gerharter.


Dennis Peron, the American Pope of Pot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tate is my friend and cooks good

love miguel and kevin