Monday, September 27, 2010


Public Gay BJ At Folsom Fair (NSFW)

Ever since there was a crackdown on oral sex at the Folsom Street and Dore Alley Fairs, I've been objecting to anti-sex policies at the events, and have also proposed tents as a means to insure that male-on-male fellatio can take place, without a hassle from the cops. Just wanted to add my pro-sex voice to the public debate, and encourage my brothers to engage in cocksucking at the public fair.

So it gives me great pleasure to announce that I did come across a sucking scene, and managed to get a photo of the action. A warning: there are risque pics below that are very NSFW.

I had an extraordinary Folsom this year, saw good friends, glided on cool vibes from an excellent pot brownie, stayed cool in the sultry heat, and gave my eyelids a real workout, snapping mental pics of all the finery and faggotry.

A word about the mediocre layout. Blogger.com recently upgraded their functions and all the kinks for proper design, centering and captioning have not been ironed out yet. My apologies. Let's go to the pics:



This colorful fellow said he was being chased by the Blue Meanies and looking for a Yellow Submarine.



Her head piece is topped with Wonder Woman and Barbie dolls, and she said the hot weather was not getting her down, except on her knees at the local sex club.



Not sure I believe his tale that he was a Roman Catholic priest who only got it on with other seminarians and clergy.









The only dude with a UPS vest, and nice facial fuzz, with a sexy buddy. Just wish they weren't hiding their sexy chests and fur pelts with the leather harness. They're walking fantasies naturally.


This stud easily wins the sexiest black muscle dude with thin red leather suspender straps award for the afternoon.





Kink.com erected an elevated stage for regular whippings, that attracted enormous crowds, but it's not my scene, so I snapped the photo and walked on.



This is "Big Furry Guy" from the BigMuscleBears.com site, and also a big hit on XTube with an erotic growling sex video keeping many fans stroking and happy.
I give this handsome fair-goer the hottest widow's peak look on a guy under 30 award. Really happy he wasn't waring his cap when I snapped the camera.




Ebony and ivory - smooth, young, slender things, with a few tattoos, engaging in prideful and delicious S&M - standing and modeling.


 Too young and smooth for my tastes, but a sweet attitude, and nipples Pasolini would have licked and enjoyed.


This big-boobed lady was asking everyone to love her titties, and I couldn't believe the number of fags either into being photographed with her, or like me, happy to take her picture.
Who could resist his big smile? He attracted quite a horny crowd of gay gawkers.



Had to push past a tight crowd to get this shot. The public blow job took place on Folsom near 8th Street.

And so, perverted queers who have come down this far in the post, let the public record show a gay cocksucking scene took place on the streets, no one died or was arrested, civilization continued and was enhanced by the outpouring of all fetishes today, and a whole lotta healthy fun vibrates still in the city.

3 comments:

NG said...

Let me express my utter disgust at the depravity displayed at this Sodom and Gommorah fest. And to prove how angry I am, I am typing very hard in frown face.











Anything? Anything?

Those events are not my thing; Nonetheless, I hope everyone had a good time and donated lots of money. Folsom has raised and donated thousands of dollars to various charities and if cocksocking scene and someone flashing their boobs is what it took to provide food or medicine to someone needy, then here's hoping to the next Folsom event real soon.

And on a personal note, fuck you Jerry Maneker.

Ken Howard, LCSW said...

I'm sorry I missed this event. But kudos to you, Michael. I think we all need to challenge the current "sex-negative" climate and make sex good again, in all kinds of ways. The over-diagnosis of so-called "sex addiction", the double-standard of censorship when it comes to gay vs. straight sex in the media, the hysteria about "hiding" any mention of anything gay from people under 18, etc. The Puritanical view is not the only one to have about sex. Most Americans don't know how Puritanical they still are until they travel to Europe.

Sexual self-empowerment is saying yes when you want to say yes, without fear, guilt, or shame, and saying no when you want to say no, without apology or guilt.

Plus, all this spectacle is for charity.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this totally perfect view of the day from one look to the next. And yes how about that the the sun rose this morning and all goes forward.